May 10, 2019 Food Pantry Wish List THEME: Baseball/Softball Attire — Softball Bonanza May 10! Please support the Food Pantry & the Softball Bonanza As always, thank you for all your support! Paper Bags: We will take paper bags (packed in banana boxes) from ALL schools this month. Please no Baby Food or Diapers
1. CEREALS: cold/dry, all kinds
2. SOUP: Progresso & Campbell’s Chunky soups, Healthy Choice soups, Cream of Mushroom soup, and other “cream of” soups
3. PASTA: all types. Some lasagna noodles always appreciated.
4. SANDWICH & ZIPLOCK STORAGE BAGS, as well as plastic/Saran wrap
5. RICE: boxed/flavored, scalloped potato, Hamburger Helper, taco shells
6. CANNED BEAN: all kinds but particularly wax beans/lima beans
7. CANNED VEGETABLES: especially – creamed corn, potatoes, beets, spinach, artichoke hearts/asparagus/mushrooms/
8. BAKING ITEMS: brownie/cake/muffin/fruit bread/cookie mixes; as well as frostings, Jello & pudding mixes. ALL cake mix flavors are welcome!
9. SNACKS: pretzels, potato & nacho chips, cookies, granola bars, crackers
10. CONDIMENTS & SALAD DRESSINGS, mayo, pickles, olives, salsa, spices, coconut milk and other specialty items
11. GRAVY: canned beef and chicken
12. VEGETABLE BROTH: cans or boxes
14. CHUNKY peanut butter and assorted JAMS/JELLIES (no grape or strawberry)
15. FRUIT: cans
16. MISCELLANEOUS: any and all non perishable, non-expired food
17. SNACKS: pretzels, granola bars, cookies, crackers, pop corn, cereal bars, potato chips, nacho chips, etc.
18. Personal hygiene & cleaning products: liquid hand &/or dish soap, mouthwash, shampoo & hair conditioner, Comet cleanser & Windex etc.