Dear Haynes Community,
We are excited to launch our fall Book Fair this year Online! Even better, we have partnered with a great local book store so we can support a local business while raising money for HOP and encouraging reading, it’s a WIN-WIN-WIN!!!
Our e-book fair with Silver Unicorn Books in Acton will run from Monday, November 16 to Friday, November 20. Here are all the details:
- Website: www.silverunicornbooks.com
- At the top of the site there is a section labeled “Schools, Book Fairs and B2B” – hover over that and starting Monday you will see a link for “Haynes Book Fair”
- Start Shopping! Silver Unicorn has curated a great selection of books so that you can easily browse by reading level and find something for every reader. Books make great gifts for teachers and our librarian Mrs. Kramer!
- When you checkout, make sure you put the Haynes code (in the directions on the book fair website) in the instructions so the store knows to deliver your books to the school.
- Books ordered will be delivered to school for distribution via the classroom the week of Dec. 7th. If you would like to order a gift for your student, put a note in the comments on your order, and book fair coordinator Rory Richards will contact you to arrange pickup.
- HOP will receive 25% of all purchases. Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to fall book fair coordinator Rory Richards (email@example.com)